Unable to Setup Tp-link Extender
Unable to setup tplink extender? Or Getting tplink extender setup error? Tplink extender fails to setup after installation. Can’t configure tplink extender using tplinkrepeater.net on Mac device.
Then this guide will get all your queries resolved all the issues related tplink extender setup.
Tplink Extender Setup Error- Steps To Fix
TPlink repeater setup by using any of the ways as following for solving setup error
- Tplink extender setup with Tether App
- Using the web interface with the help of a web browser.
- Setup tplink using WPS(WiFi Protected Setup)
Cant Connect Tplink Extender To WiFi- Check Position and Placement
Want to Tplink extender setup but after installing Tplink range extender unable to configure tplinkrepeater.net admin panel or facing Tplink extender setup error. Need to check if the Tplink WiFi booster placement is correct or not. To fix Why tplink extender not connecting to WiFi or other devices
Cant Install Tplink Extender - Ensure Placement
- It is suggested that the Tp-Link repeater must be placed close to the original router for receiving good strength of wireless signals.
- Connect your extender to the power outlet that is close to the wireless router in the same room.
- Keep on monitoring your tp-link extender location with WiFi signal LED. If the LED signal shows low signal strength then place your device to a location where you have a good amount of singal.
Tplink Extender Setup Error - Setup using Tether App
- Download and install the TP-Link tether app on your phone from the play store on your android/iphone.
- Plug your TP-Link repeater into an active power outlet.
- Make sure to connect the Tp-Link extension cable close to the home router.
- Turn On your TP-link wifi booster, let it boot and run.
- Open the WiFi setting of your mobile and connect to the WiFi network of the TP-Link repeater.
- Scan to find the available network and select the SSID of the source router.
- Connect your wireless device to the WiFi network to Tp-Link extender
Can’t Configure tplinkrepeater.net - Resolved
If the above procedure fails to resolve your query, switch to the next procedure for compilation of the work.
- Connect your tplink repeater to the power outlet.
- Make sure that your tplink repeater is close to the home router.
- Connect your computer/laptop to the wireless network of tplink repeater.
- Open http://tplinkrepeater.net in the web browser.
- Go to the default login page using the web address.
- Create and assign a new password for login.
- Select the SSID of the wireless network for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands of the router.
- Enter wireless router password to connect repeater.
- Also set the security of the wireless network to WPA2 Personal.
- Click on SAVE to apply the settings and connect your wireless device to the extended tplinkrepeater net network.
Unable to Setup Tplink Repeater - Advanced Troubleshooting
Unable to setup tplink repeater using tplinkrepeater.net, just follow the below set of instruction for troubleshooting
- Check that your internet connection is not blocking the access to the tplinkrepeater.net
- Also make a check on your device if they are connected properly to each other.
- If you are not access tplinkrepeaternet try using different browser.
- Finally reset your tplink device to default settings
Also check the speed test of your internet connection and signal strength of the wireless repeater.
With mentioned troubleshooting steps, one resolves the problem of configuration of tplinkrepeater.net login admin panel, and can resolve tplink extender setup issues. If still unable to install Tplink repeater or Tplink range extender keep disconnecting from router and devices. Do consider getting help from tplinkrepeater.net experts.